What do we know about young people in Tiverton?
- Approximately 6,500 0-24 year olds live in Tiverton
- Tiverton has 3 areas in the most deprived LSOA quartile
- 12.9% of children 0-15 are benefits dependent in Tiverton (DCC as a whole 12.4%)
Third sector agencies working in Tiverton
- St Loyes
- Citizens Advice
- Tiverton Swimming for People with Disabilities
- Twyford Spartans Children’s Ability Football Club
- Twyford Spartans Disability Football Club
- Children’s Clinic of Homoeopathy
- CLIC Sargent – Mid Devon
- Insight Dynamics
- Kids who Care
- Involve – Voluntary Action in Mid Devon
- Tiverton Action 4 Youth
- Tiverton Market Centre
- Mid Devon Alliance for Special Children (MASC)
- Destination Dance Al Anon MASC, Adventure playground supported by INVOLVE, marshall arts sports clubs
- Market Centre. POINT.
- Young Carers. Action 4 Youth (venue).
- Army Cadets, Sea Cadets, Junior Operatics, Air Cadets Signpost (dance, sing), Willowtree (dance/sing)
- Tiverton Adventure Playground
- Young Devon. Host families for YP at risk
- DYS street team
- Young Devon. Plan B – project for YP – High Risk in need
- MASC Tiverton Market Centre.
- Tiverton – action 4 youth. Devon young carers. Westbank
- CHAT. Church Action House Project
Public sector agencies working in Tiverton
- Tiverton and District Hospital Sexual Health Clinic
- Tiverton Youth Centre
- Careers South West
Following face to face feedback from Devon Youth Service Staff and comments on the web site the information on this page has been updated.