Writing, reviewing and updating a personalised support plan is an essential component of good care.
This suite of information and activities is designed to be used in staff teams, led by a competent person, to improve your practice in support planning.
- Suggestions of how to use the resources
- A pre-course quiz which prepares staff for the sessions and supports the transfer of learning
- A powerpoint presentation with trainer’s notes
- A hand out explaining, and example of a one page profile
- Two case studies ( with answers) and an activity on appropriate language
- A certificate
- An example audit to quality assure your support plans and a blank audit for your team to customise.
Please see tabs to the right of the page for more information.