We created ASYE guide to provide an overview of the programme in Devon County Council, detailing the approach in regard to development and implementation.
Please refer to the most recent version available here:
ASYE Policy and Corporate Review Form
You can access ASYE Policy for Newly Qualified Social Workers and ASYE Review form for NQSWs on the Devon County Council pages dedicated to probation process (please note that these pages will only be available to DCC staff).
It is crucial that you familiarise yourself with the policy and that the review form is being used during the ASYE year.
Forms and resources
- Critical reflection log
- Critical Reflection Guidance
- Practice Observation
- Interim Critical Reflection Assignment Form and Interim Critical Reflection Assignment Guidance
- ASYE Support/Action plan template
- ASYE portfolio content sheet
- ASYE KSS evidence mapping sheet
- ASYE Knowledge & Skills Statements (listed version)
- Corporate review
- ASYE portfolio feedback form (blank example)
- The record of support and progressive assessment ROSPA