The refresher menu is provided to ensure you can access the appropriate training to meet the requirements of the 5 year Reapproval process.
As quoted in the Approval and Re-approval Guidance ‘The AMHP will need to provide their Portfolio, which will include evidence of four MHA’s per Year, training attended (30 hours per year – 18 of which MUST be specialist to Mental Health)’.
The refresher menu will cover a range of courses to encourage your own professional development. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to contribute to this process.
- A Day for All
- 4 September 2017 (Buckfast Conference Centre)
- 5 September 2017 (Buckfast Conference Centre)
- Criminal Justice Interface
- 19 September 2017 (Buckfast Conference Centre) – FULL
- 14 May 2018 (Cullompton Community Centre) (for diaries only at the moment, this will be bookable in January 2018)
It is essential that any AMHP employed by Devon County Council convenes their five year reapproval meeting in good time to ensure their new warrants can be processed, if all the criteria has been met.