Latest Waste Strategy Review 2012
- Waste Management Strategy Review
- Waste Communications Strategy Review
- Waste Education Strategy 2014-17
- Waste Prevention and Reuse Strategy 2017
Municipal Waste Management Strategy for Devon, March 2005
The Municipal Waste Management Strategy for Devon details how Devon’s domestic waste will be dealt with over the next 30 years.
It will be revised at least every 5 years.
- 1.0 Waste – What’s the problem?
- 2.0 Waste – the way forward
- 3.0 European Union Directives, 4.0 Other Wastes, 5.0 Transportation of Municipal Waste, 6.0 Best Practicable Environmental Option (BPEO), 7.0 Costs, 8.0 Local Authorities & Environment Agency – development of internal waste reduction and recycling policies, 9.0 Waste Local Plan