Report a missed bin

Missed household collections should be reported to your district council in the first instance. You can find information on your district council below.

East Devon District Council
Tel: 01395 516551

Exeter City Council
Tel: 01392 277888

Mid Devon District Council
Tel: 01884 255255

North Devon District Council
Tel: 01271 327711

South Hams District Council
Tel: 01803 861234

Teignbridge District Council
Tel: 01626 361101

Torridge District Council
Tel: 01237 428700

West Devon Borough Council
Tel: 01822 813600

Plymouth City Council
Tel: 01752 668000

Torbay Council
Tel: 01803 201201

Plymouth City Council and Torbay Council are unitary authorities acting as both Waste Collection Authorities (WCA) and, like Devon County Council, Waste Disposal Authorities (WDA).