3 October to 9 October 2016 is Liftshare Week.
During October and November Devon County Council and Travel Devon are promoting carsharedevon.com and running a “win a tank of fuel” competition.
Anyone who registers their journey at carsharedevon.com and sends another member a request to share message between the 3 October and the 28 November 2016 will be automatically included in a free prize draw to win a tank of fuel.
Win a Free tank of fuel terms and conditions (2016)
- Entrants must be 18 years or over to join Carshare Devon and enter this prize draw.
- To be entered into the prize draw you must complete all of the following steps between 03.10.16 and 28.11.16:
- Register with Carsharedevon.com;
- Activate your account via the email link;
- Register at least one journey;
- Perform a journey search;
- Contact at least one person to share with.
- One entry is permitted per person.
- The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on 28.11.16. Entries made after this date will not be included in the draw.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random after 01.12.16 and will be contacted via their Carshare Devon account. If no acknowledgement is received within 7 days, a new winner will be drawn.
- The prize of a free tank of fuel will be awarded to the winners by means of reimbursement. The winner(s) will be required to submit a VAT receipt for fuel (petrol, diesel or LPG) purchased between 01.12.16 and 31.01.17. The receipt must be received for reimbursement by 28.02.17.
- The maximum reimbursement per winner is £100 to be claimed via a single receipt. Only one claim / receipt per winner will be accepted.
- No cash substitute or alternative prizes are available. Prizes are non-transferable.
- Participation in the prize draw and acceptance of any prize constitutes winners permission to use their name, address (town / city), likeness, and any statements made by winners regarding the prize draw for promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- By participating, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Devon County Council and partners from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and / or death which may occur in connection with the prize draw.
- Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this promotion in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase required to participate.
- Devon County Council and partners reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this prize draw should (in its sole discretion) causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw. They also reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw or website.
- Carshare Devon is operated by Liftshare on behalf of Devon County Council, Plymouth City Council and Torbay Council.