Schools Funding Arrangements 2018-19 (Archived)
Devon continues to face many challenges ahead and we know that school budgets will vary across schools and over time. Devon has never been funded at the level it deserves and remains well below the national average for funding per pupil.
In March 2017 the DfE consulted on phase 2 of introducing a National Funding Formula.
From 2018-19 we will be entering the national funding “soft” formula arrangements for schools with “hard” formula by 2020-21. The recent announcement of a minimum funding level for each local area, the LA, in conjunction with Headteacher and Governor representatives, is consulting with all schools, academies and free schools on the proposed local formula from 16th October – 1st November 2017 at 12PM.
Details will be posted at the start of the consultation period.
- Devon Consultation Document
- Delegated and Centrally Provided Services
- Delegation Calculator
- School Budget Calculator – Primary
- School Budget Calculator – Secondary
- HNB Funding Level Descriptors
- Response Form for Consultation
- Schools Revenue Funding 2018/19 Presentation Slides
- HR One DCC Apprenticeship Fund Presentation Slides
- Consultation FAQ