Privacy notices have once again been amended. This is to reflect the change in the provider of support service for young people and changes to the Department for Education website. Please note that it is not necessary to re-issue privacy notices to pupils or staff who have already received them. However, please be aware that any hard copies available in public places, for example, notice boards should be updated. The amended privacy notices below must be issued to all new pupils and staff as soon as possible.
- Privacy notice for pupils – updated July 2016
- Privacy notice for school staff – updated July 2016
- Privacy notice for staff employed centrally who work in schools – updated July 2016
- What the LA does with your data – updated July 2016
- Who the DfE passes pupil data to
- What the Department does with School workforce data