St Nicholas Catholic Primary School
- Looked After Children or previously Looked After Children who were immediately adopted or made the subject of a child arrangements order or a special guardianship order.
- Children for whom an exceptional medical or social need to attend this school is demonstrated.
- Children who are Baptised Catholic.
- Children with at least one parent who is a Baptised Catholic.
- Children with a sibling on roll at this school when the application is made.
- Children with at least one parent who is enrolled on a programme of preparation for Baptism into the Catholic Church when the application is made.
- Children who regularly attend (or whose parent regularly attends) a Christian church.
- Children who regularly attend (or whose parent regularly attends) a church of another faith tradition.
- Children with a parent who seeks education within the Catholic tradition. 1
- Children of members of staff employed at this school for more than two years when the application is made or recruited within the past two years to fill a vacancy for which there was a skills shortage. 1
- Other children.