Cullompton Community College
- School informationTrustAdmissions details
Other schools in this trustTerm dates
- Oversubscription Criteria 2018-19
1 Looked After Children or previously Looked After Children who were immediately adopted or made the subject of a child arrangements order or a special guardianship order.
2 Children for whom an exceptional medical or social need to attend this school is demonstrated.
3 Children who live in our designated area, with a sibling on roll at this school when the application is made.
4 Other children who live in our designated area.
5 Children who live outside our designated area, with a sibling on roll at this school when the application is made.
6 Children of members of staff employed at this school for more than two years when the application is made or recruited within the past two years to fill a vacancy for which there was a skills shortage.
7 Other children.
- Oversubscription Criteria 2019-20
- Looked after children and children who were previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to adoption, a child arrangements order, or special guardianship order.
- Priority will next be given to children based on their exceptional medical or social needs or those of a parent with evidence from a medical specialist or social worker of the childs or parents need and why they must attend this school rather than any other, based on those needs.
- Priority will next be given to children living within the catchment area set out in the map below, who are siblings of pupils on roll at this school.
- Priority will next be given to children living within the catchment area, on roll at a linked school, named below.*
- Priority will next be given to other children living within the catchment area.
- Priority will next be given to children living outside the catchment area, who are siblings of pupils on roll at this school.
- Priority will next be given to children living outside the catchment area, on roll at a linked school.
- Priority will next be given to children of members of staff who have been employed at this school for more than two years or recruited within the past two years to fill a vacancy for which there was a skills shortage.
- Other children.
- Open day information Autumn 2018
Anita Rogers, Head Teacher's PA, Julie Phelan, Head Teacher 01884 33364 Thursday 13th September Cullompton Community College is a successful and happy school where we value trust, good relationships, respect and kindness. We create a safe, caring and orderly environment in which effective learning takes place and we are proud that sudent achievement and progress is exceptional being consistently above the national average. DfE and Ofsted evaluations show that our young people make great progress whatever their starting point as a result of well planned teaching, students' positive attitude to learning and warm, friendly relationships. Ofsted 2017: "Staff and students treat each other with respect and behaviour across the school is good. Students feel safe and are proud of their community school." "Teachers provide opportunities to challenge and inspire students and as a consequence engagement levels are high." Cullompton Community College is growing in numbers and expanding with a building programme over the next 5 years. We embrace this change and will retain all that we value whilst innovating to meeting changing needs. To learn more visit the Open Evening at 6.30pm on Thursday 13th September, join a morning tour at 9.30am on the 13th September and again at 9.30am on the 14th September. Visit www.cullompton.devon.sch.uk or call 01884 33364 for a visit any time.
- Admissions notes Priority for children at a feeder school applies only during the normal round of admissions, before the start of September in new Year 7. It no longer applies for the 2018-19 academic year.
Non pupil days
Holidays / Bank holidays
Currently no published term dates for this school.
- Oversubscription Criteria 2018-19