Supervision for Attachment Based Mentors
The supervision sessions are an important addition to the training, ensuring that the adults in school supporting the most vulnerable children are fully supported in their practice.
Supervision sessions are available each term in Central, North, South and East Devon.
Participants are encouraged to attend all 3 sessions in one area.
The supervision sessions will offer an opportunity to:
- Consider further the underlying psychological theory of the mentoring in the context of the mentor’s personal practice.
- Share good practice and ideas with other mentors.
- Engage in joint problem solving with mentors working across a range of settings and other professionals.
- Ask questions relating to the mentoring within the context of their setting and the needs of the child or young person.
- Discuss complex cases in depth.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."