Supervision for Attachment Based Mentors
The Attachment Based Mentoring project is run by the Educational Psychology Service and Behaviour Support Service and is specifically developed for vulnerable children. Following the success of last year’s project we are now offering free supervision sessions for anyone who has attended an Attachment Based Mentoring Course.
The supervision sessions will offer an opportunity to;
- Consider further the underlying psychological theory of the mentoring in the context of the mentor’s personal practice.
- Share good practice and ideas with other mentors.
- Engage in joint problem solving with mentors working across a range of settings and other professionals.
- Ask questions relating to the mentoring within the context of their setting and the needs of the child or young person.
- Discuss complex cases in depth.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."