Supporting children who struggle with maths
This package involves attending a half-day session which will provide you with guidance and training for:
- Identifying children early.
- Barriers to learning.
- Factors affecting development.
- General and specific issues relating to maths.
- Using diagnostic assessments.
- Practical ideas for organising and managing interventions.
- Information about relevant training opportunities.
- In addition to this a further half day session to the school tailored to the schools needs.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."