South West Behaviour Conference: Building Bridges, Building Relationships
Designed to meet the Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs of all children, the conference will:
- Focus on ensuring positive relationships are at the heart of everything we do when working with children and young people
- Help delegates learn how to facilitate real behavioural change
- Explore the many reasons why a child may feel insecure in a relationship, and the unexpected result traditional behaviourist approaches may have Provide a greater understanding of the needs of children who have experienced less sensitive, consistent and responsive care
- Demonstrate how to use relational responses, which provide compassion, empathy and understanding
- Establish how to retain clear boundaries whilst we strive to build bridges and support some of the most vulnerable children in our care.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."