EAL – Network Meeting – Teaching through the Learning Village
Teachers will benefit from:
- Clear strategies on how to support new-to-English and intermediate EAL arrivals in the mainstream
- An increased capacity to support more learners
- Blended learning.
Learners will benefit from:
- Quick English learning and an increase in progress
- An increase in their capacity to support themselves
- Picture based English learning suitable for children with any language background
- Strengthened home-school bonds.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."