Annual Primary Science Conference: Mastering Science – Small Changes, Big Impact! – Tuesday 11 July 2017
This one day conference will have a key focus on teaching, learning and assessment in primary science. Delegates will be able to pick up advice, tips and skills whilst having the opportunity to share best practice amongst colleagues in the South West. Keynote sessions from subject experts combined with practical workshops will enable delegates to focus on areas of specific interest and relevance.
Paul Brown, our lead adviser for science, will be introducing the conference and will be available throughout the day for discussions’
Keynote presentations and workshops from primary science experts:
- Jane Turner, Director, Primary Science Quality Mark
- Debbie Eccles and Kate Blacklock, Science Consultants, Primarily Science
- Allie Beaumont, Primary Science Consultant
- A-Z practical science
- Making links between the core subjects
- Making assessment manageable: Using focussed assessment tasks
- Pencil free assessments
- Fun ways to record in science
- Linking teaching, learning and assessment
Book your place now!
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."