Did you miss out last time? Don’t worry, Natasha Devon MBE will be delivering her Mental Health Masterclass again in the South West
Now you too can hear from this most engaging and inspirational Mental Health Champion:
Mental Health Masterclass with Natasha Devon MBE – Friday 7 July 2017 – Aztec West Hotel and Spa, Bristol
Headteachers and teachers alike have told us, that some of the challenges around social, emotional and mental health that they face today are:
- lack of time to support the growing number of pupils presenting with mental health issues
- little information on policy around mental health awareness in school
- understanding the issues and how they affect children and young people
- how to teach young people to value and respect each other
- how to plan sessions around body image
- implementing a mental health programme
- having the confidence to talk to children about mental health issues.
Natasha Devon’s Mental Health Masterclass addresses these issues and many more. She will equip you with the understanding of why children and young people suffer from poor mental health, help build confidence in talking about mental health and provide invaluable skills and capability to prevent the deterioration of pupils’ mental health, as well as support those already suffering.
To book you place visit www.babcock-education.co.uk/ldp/cpd
Special Offer: Bring a colleague for only £49+VAT
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."