My balcony overhangs the pavement – can I put tables and chairs under there without a licence?

Posted on 21 December 2016

If the furniture is on any part of the highway (pavements and footways) you will need a licence. Check your property deeds to identify what is within your premises boundary – remember you do not necessarily own the pavement in front of your property! If in doubt contact us for help.

Be the first to Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

For security, use of Google's reCAPTCHA service is required which is subject to the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

If you agree to these terms, please click here.

Comments are held for moderation. House rules