I’ve already got planning permission for outdoor tables and chairs – do I also need a highway licence?

Posted on 21 December 2016

Yes – if you are planning to place any items on the highway, you will need a licence from the highway authority (us) as well.

Be the first to Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments are held for moderation. House rules