Factsheet: Residents' parking permits

What happens if I change my vehicle?

Phone us on 0345 155 1004 and we will replace an active permit with a new one showing your new registration number.

If you change your car or at any time need a temporary permit as your normal car is off the road, please call 0345 155 1073 and  a replacement permit can be provided.

We can only action requests for changes by the person named as the permit holder on our database.