Factsheet: Residents' parking permits
How do I get my permit?
- Apply online at www.devonpermits.org or by phoning 0345 155 1073.
- We may request proof of residency, such as a utility bill in the permit holder’s name and we may ask to see the vehicle’s v5 document to confirm that it is registered to the permit holder.
- We will send your permit out by Royal Mail. Please allow three working days for delivery and do not park in a residents’ space until the permit is displayed.
- Once you have purchased a permit it is non-refundable.
- Resident permits must be issued in the name of the person, who according to the DVLA is the registered keeper of the vehicle. It is an offence not to inform the DVLA of any keeper or address detail changes.