The Provider Engagement Network offers lots of different ways for you to engage with Devon County Council and NHS Devon, ranging from online opportunities such as the website and PENPal, to face to face engagement meetings.
- Locality meetings: themed local multi disciplinary meetings to solve local operational & practice issues. For more information, click here
- PEN subgroups: task and finish groups based around current issues. For more information, click here
- PEN Conference: biennial events with guest speakers and workshops to address current issues, open to all
- Provider Partnership Group: a closed collaboration and reference group, made up of providers and DCC/Health staff where new ideas and policies are discussed, problems solved and intelligence shared
- County PEN strategic group – made up of senior managers from DCC and Health and elected provider representatives, (Co Chairs). It oversees PEN business, prioritises and jointly sets the direction of PEN activity. This is the forum where entrenched difficulties facing the market are escalated to and examined.
Keep an eye on PENPal for information about events and meetings, or check the Events Calendar
Click on the highlighted text for the PEN Terms of Reference, to see the Roles and Responsibilities of Provider Co Chairs and for a list of Provider Co Chairs with contact details
For more information about the structure of the PEN and how it fits in with other decision making groups within the Local Authority and NHS Devon, please contact us.