Feedback and complaints
You are right at the heart of everything we do and we welcome your feedback. This helps us to improve our services and to make sure we treat everyone fairly. Sometimes things do go wrong. If this happens we need you to tell us so that we can try and put it right and stop it happening to others.
To provide feedback or make a complaint, please contact:
Customer Relations Team
Room 120, County Hall
An easy read factsheet and easy read feedback form are also available and the British Sign Language (BSL) presentation of our Customer Feedback policy is available on DVD free of charge from your local library.
For further information on our feedback procedure please view our Customer Feedback policy.
There are a number of other ways you can provide feedback:
- In person at any reception point or to any member of staff.
- By contacting our Customer Service Centre.
- To a member of staff who provided the service to you or their manager.
- Through your local county councillor.
- Ask a friend or relative to contact us on your behalf.
- If you wish to report a fault, such as a pothole or a faulty streetlight try our online fault reporting service.
If you wish to complain about the conduct of a councillor see making a complaint about a Devon County Councillor
If you wish to make a complaint about a school, please read our guide to school complaints
Adult social care
Give us feedback about adult social care services and get more information about our procedures.
Children’s social care
Give us feedback about children’s social care services and get more information about our procedures.