Devon County Council has been working with Teignmouth Town Council and other stakeholders for a number of years developing proposals designed to :-
- free up much on street parking as possible to benefit residents.
- encourage turnover of on street limited waiting to benefit businesses
- enable enforcement to be undertaken efficiently
- encourage longer term visitors to use off street car parks
- encourage those working in the town make more sustainable travel choices. eg Car Share, Public Transport, Walking and Cycling.
To find out more about the proposals for Teignmouth traffic plans, please go to the link below.