Skip to content


Help design breaks for your carer

Devon County Council wants to understand the views of people who need replacement care when their family or unpaid carer is unable to look after them or needs a break so that they can do other activities. We are seeking to understand what type of support the cared for person would like to when their carer is away, whether for a few hours or longer.

As well as asking carers for their views, Devon County Council wants to review how any changes under the Care Act 2014 are working, with respect to replacing the care provided by an informal carer.

Who can complete the survey?

The survey is for any cared for person who may need necessary care when their own unpaid carer is away and they cannot manage on their own. This includes people who pay for their own care, known as “Self-Funders” as well as those who receive funding from Devon County Council.


Consultation method:
Contact information: Address: First Floor, 3 & 4 Cranmere Court, Lustleigh Close, Matford Business Park, Exeter, EX2 8PW
Phone: 0800 520 0640