Car parks and access points throughout the Country Park
- Tiverton Canal Basin car park: EX16 4HX
(Please note: This is a Pay and Display car park – charges are £1.50 for 2 hours or £3 all day. An annual parking permit is also available for £20 per year. Facilities include: visitor information centre, horse-drawn barge trips, cafes, boat hire, gift shop and toilets)
- Manley Car Park: EX16 4NJ
- Crownhill Picnic Site: EX16 7AY
- Tiverton Road Bridge car park: EX16 7AY
- Greenway Bridge car park: EX16 7AE
(Facilities in the area include: cycle hire, farm shop and cafe)
- Sampford Peverell picnic site: EX16 7BT
(Facilities in the area include: play area, pubs and toilets.
- Ebear Bridge: EX16 7HN
- Fossend Bridge car park: EX16 7JQ
- Beech car park: EX16 7JD
- Lowdwells Lock car park: TA21 0JY
Annual parking permits
For regular users of the Grand Western Canal Basin car park in Tiverton, it is likely to be worthwhile investing in an annual car parking permit.
How to apply for an annual parking permit
The current cost for a permit is £20 per year.
To apply, please send a cheque payable to ‘Devon County Council’ and a covering note with your:
- daytime telephone number
- car registration number.
To the following address:
Grand Western Canal Country Park
Please allow 14 days for the parking permit to be sent to you.