Car parks and access points throughout the Country Park
- Grand Western Canal Basin car park, Tiverton: EX16 4HX
(Please note: This is a Pay and Display car park – charges are £1.50 for 2 hours or £3 all day. An annual parking permit is also available for £20 per year. Facilities include: visitor information centre, horse-drawn barge trips, cafes, boat hire, gift shop and toilets)
- Manley Car Park: EX16 4NJ
- Crownhill Picnic Site: EX16 7AY
- Tiverton Road Bridge car park: EX16 7AY
- Greenway Bridge car park: EX16 7AE
- (Facilities in the area include: farm shop and cafe)
Sampford Peverell picnic site: EX16 7BT
- (Facilities in the area include: play area, pubs and toilets.
Ebear Bridge: EX16 7HN
- Fossend Bridge car park: EX16 7JQ
- Beech car park: EX16 7JD
- Lowdwells Lock car park: TA21 0JY
Canal Basin Car Park Annual Parking Permit
How to apply for an Annual Parking Permit
The current cost for a permit is £20 per year.
You can purchase your Annual Car Parking Permit online by clicking on this link and choosing Option 3
The system provides the option to pay by cash or cheque, either in person or by post, if you cannot pay by credit / debit card.