Engaging Devon – Strategy
4. Who do we engage?
We will seek the views of anyone appearing to have an interest in any area we carry out a role or task in, including:
- local people of all ages, ethnicity, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation, physical and/or sensory disability, learning disability and mental health
- service users and unpaid carers and those who might become so in the future
- vulnerable and seldom heard groups
- representatives of council tax payers
- elected representatives
- businesses and voluntary organisations
- our staff and partners
- other authorities and public service providers.
We recognise that when seeking views, some individuals or communities may be harder to reach than others.