Fund title: Wellcome Trust: Public Engagement Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
inventive projects which encourage a broad range of people to engage with health-related science and research
Applications can be made at any time
This funding is for anyone with a great idea for engaging the public in conversations about health-related science and research. The fund is open to anyone, including those working in the arts, museums & heritage, sport & leisure, education & informal learning, the community, charity and public sectors.
Applicants do not need to have science and health as a core activity but their project proposals should enable the public to explore health-related science and research in ways that are relevant to them. For 2017, the Wellcome Trust is particularly interested in proposals that:
- explore the impact of a changing environment on our health
- aim to achieve better health outcomes
- test new ways of engaging people with health-related science and research
- reach communities in deprived neighbourhoods
Awards can range from £5,000 to £3 million for proposals of up to five years.
Search the site
- RT @planner_naomi: Great opportunity to check out the new offices @SkyParkExeter with presentations from @ExeterCX & @sallybasker… https://t.co/uJCqLUu25u 1d ago
- Find out current #funding opportunities in #Devon here - https://t.co/UZVY45rDpP 1d ago
- SW visitor and tourism related businesses - help us collect data with the SW 'How's Business' Survey https://t.co/456j5SSeR1 Deadline 26 Mar 3d ago
- Find out current #funding opportunities in #Devon here - https://t.co/xWLWBVsSlT 4d ago