Fund title: Wellcome Trust: Public Engagement Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
inventive projects which encourage a broad range of people to engage with health-related science and research
Applications can be made at any time
This funding is for anyone with a great idea for engaging the public in conversations about health-related science and research. The fund is open to anyone, including those working in the arts, museums & heritage, sport & leisure, education & informal learning, the community, charity and public sectors.
Applicants do not need to have science and health as a core activity but their project proposals should enable the public to explore health-related science and research in ways that are relevant to them. For 2017, the Wellcome Trust is particularly interested in proposals that:
- explore the impact of a changing environment on our health
- aim to achieve better health outcomes
- test new ways of engaging people with health-related science and research
- reach communities in deprived neighbourhoods
Awards can range from £5,000 to £3 million for proposals of up to five years.
Search the site
- Rural Devon businesses can still apply for EU grants: funding for biz development, food & tourism Deadline 31 Jan 18 https://t.co/1lvd2xNykw 2h ago
- SW visitor and tourism related businesses - Help us collect data with the SW 'How's Business' Survey https://t.co/JWfH10ZTAM Deadline 29 Oct 6h ago
- RT @cgarcia_in_sw: We @HeartofSWLEP #backthesouthwest. Thank you to all those who came to the Summit today for your support and energy. https://t.co/khT7OUlzSs 1d ago
- RT @DevonCC: We #SupportAdoption – do you? https://t.co/snoOhzyuMd We're committed about improving the life chances for Devon’s… https://t.co/AaiDDbsDWz 1d ago