Fund title: Wellcome Trust: Public Engagement Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
inventive projects which encourage a broad range of people to engage with health-related science and research
Applications can be made at any time
This funding is for anyone with a great idea for engaging the public in conversations about health-related science and research. The fund is open to anyone, including those working in the arts, museums & heritage, sport & leisure, education & informal learning, the community, charity and public sectors.
Applicants do not need to have science and health as a core activity but their project proposals should enable the public to explore health-related science and research in ways that are relevant to them. For 2017, the Wellcome Trust is particularly interested in proposals that:
- explore the impact of a changing environment on our health
- aim to achieve better health outcomes
- test new ways of engaging people with health-related science and research
- reach communities in deprived neighbourhoods
Awards can range from £5,000 to £3 million for proposals of up to five years.
Search the site
- With our talented workforce, good connections and enviable lifestyle – we can’t think of a better place to live and work #OurDay #WeAreDevon 11h ago
- Do you use apprenticeships to upskill your workforce? #OurDay #WeAreDevon https://t.co/csdJrtQb9M 12h ago
- Devon Funding News offer bespoke funding searches and updates of latest funding opportunities #OurDay #WeAreDevon https://t.co/Run5Bj25Ct 12h ago
- The confidence gained while studying for qualifications with @learndevon has changed the lives of some student’s… https://t.co/vy1JGMBlC5 13h ago