Fund title: Wellcome Trust: Public Engagement Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
inventive projects which encourage a broad range of people to engage with health-related science and research
Applications can be made at any time
This funding is for anyone with a great idea for engaging the public in conversations about health-related science and research. The fund is open to anyone, including those working in the arts, museums & heritage, sport & leisure, education & informal learning, the community, charity and public sectors.
Applicants do not need to have science and health as a core activity but their project proposals should enable the public to explore health-related science and research in ways that are relevant to them. For 2017, the Wellcome Trust is particularly interested in proposals that:
- explore the impact of a changing environment on our health
- aim to achieve better health outcomes
- test new ways of engaging people with health-related science and research
- reach communities in deprived neighbourhoods
Awards can range from £5,000 to £3 million for proposals of up to five years.
Search the site
- RT @ERDF_GSP: We are thrilled to be included in this year's ERDF case study booklet, take a look to find us and read about all th… https://t.co/OZk47JAPx1 9h ago
- @DCCApprentices This brings back memories for me! 4 years ago I graduated from the @devoncc apprenticeship scheme!… https://t.co/RYyFt9VqCJ 10h ago
- RT @PlymSocEnt: It's #SocialEnterpriseDay !! The #socentfest carries on with the @GoodFinanceUK event this morning and @CognivityUK… https://t.co/1nxUPr1TmR 16h ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: #socent #whoknew #socialenterpriseday #tacklingpoverty https://t.co/OOpy9QLKoS 16h ago