Fund title: Wellcome Trust: Public Engagement Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
inventive projects which encourage a broad range of people to engage with health-related science and research
Applications can be made at any time
This funding is for anyone with a great idea for engaging the public in conversations about health-related science and research. The fund is open to anyone, including those working in the arts, museums & heritage, sport & leisure, education & informal learning, the community, charity and public sectors.
Applicants do not need to have science and health as a core activity but their project proposals should enable the public to explore health-related science and research in ways that are relevant to them. For 2017, the Wellcome Trust is particularly interested in proposals that:
- explore the impact of a changing environment on our health
- aim to achieve better health outcomes
- test new ways of engaging people with health-related science and research
- reach communities in deprived neighbourhoods
Awards can range from £5,000 to £3 million for proposals of up to five years.
Search the site
- RT @SW_CTN: It's happening. Apply to be a fellow! Deadline 31 July https://t.co/9YTGA3fE92 4d ago
- RT @SmallBizSatUK: Learn to weigh up risks and understand jargon with brilliant business leader Peter Jones @dragonjones in the Jargon… https://t.co/4OwS3kDNTx 4d ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Fully funded (yes free) 1 to 1 #biz advice with a local adviser is available now in #Devon #Plymouth #Somerset and… https://t.co/R5FtXv8jRW 4d ago
- RT @ExeterSkills: Take part in 2 day #CreativeJam - #creativethinking to tackle #social & #environmental #challenges & reimagine you… https://t.co/iNWM8BDXWR 4d ago