Fund title: Urban Innovative Actions
Focus of fund/fund aims:
EU funding up to €5m for new approaches to sustainable urban development.
31 January 2019
This EU programme provides urban areas throughout Europe with resources to test new and unproven solutions to address urban challenges. It is open to local authorities in urban areas with a population of at least 50,000 and applications are expected to be submitted in partnership with other local agencies and stakeholders.
- Digital transition
- Sustainable use of land and nature based solutions
- Urban poverty
- Urban security
The UIA initiative can provide up to 80% of project costs to a maximum of €5m from the European Regional Development Fund.
Projects should be new, bold, creative and experimental – they should aim to pilot the new idea, testing how it might work in practice.
Search the site
- RT @HMGSouthWest: Thousands of organisations are taking on bright #apprentices bursting with fresh ideas and skills now - have you th… https://t.co/GIWTMVaAWn 1h ago
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Celebrating Devon’s inspirational women - https://t.co/pSUvfBHnGq via @DevonCC 1h ago
- RT @FT2G_pitch: Our Business Boost workshop is a great opportunity for members to receive expert advice from our partners to help y… https://t.co/bml5lJjkkM 3h ago
- RT @InnovationDevon: Do you have an innovative solution to promoting independence among those in later life? If so, you may be eligible… https://t.co/tUL0LtXGKN 3h ago