Fund title: Trusthouse Charitable Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For activities to support people and communities in remote rural areas and deprived urban areas
Applications can be submitted at any time
Trusthouse Charitable Foundation gives grants for running costs or one-off capital costs to charities and not-for-profit organisations to address issues in remote rural areas or in areas of extreme urban deprivation. Within these two overarching themes, funding is available for activities relating to:
- community support
- disability and healthcare
- arts, education and heritage
A wide range of projects can be supported, including:
Community transport; community centres and village halls; employment training schemes; projects addressing issues such as drug/alcohol misuse or homelessness; youth clubs; training schemes to help people out of unemployment; support for people with physical and/or sensory disabilities or mental health issues; hospices; arts projects for people with disabilities; performance or visual arts with a clear and strong community impact; heritage projects with community impact.
Applications can be made for small grants (£1,000 to £6,000); standard grants (£6,001 to £12,000); and large grants (capital projects only – £10,000 – £45,000). For all grants from Trusthouse, applicants will need to have secured at least half of the total cost of the work or project from other sources.
Search the site
- RT @GUTS_SW: Say hi to Gemma & Jamie @SomBizShow today and find out how we can help you boost your digital skills… https://t.co/bVEdH3vkKB 10h ago
- If you want to keep your followers engaged and also save time throughout your day, RoundTeam is a great solution. https://t.co/JurpJe1NCe 11h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: Hurry! Still space on our free Mobile & Apps #business workshop @MendipEconomy GROW with DIGITAL wk #Glastonbury… https://t.co/S62QJ8HWbk 11h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: We'll be on hand to answer your tech questions @SomBizShow tomorrow! @Cosmic_UK https://t.co/N6UhTMgxA5 https://t.co/llI8zLYri0 1d ago