Fund title: Trusthouse Charitable Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For activities to support people and communities in remote rural areas and deprived urban areas
Applications can be submitted at any time
Trusthouse Charitable Foundation gives grants for running costs or one-off capital costs to charities and not-for-profit organisations to address issues in remote rural areas or in areas of extreme urban deprivation. Within these two overarching themes, funding is available for activities relating to:
- community support
- disability and healthcare
- arts, education and heritage
A wide range of projects can be supported, including:
Community transport; community centres and village halls; employment training schemes; projects addressing issues such as drug/alcohol misuse or homelessness; youth clubs; training schemes to help people out of unemployment; support for people with physical and/or sensory disabilities or mental health issues; hospices; arts projects for people with disabilities; performance or visual arts with a clear and strong community impact; heritage projects with community impact.
Applications can be made for small grants (£1,000 to £6,000); standard grants (£6,001 to £12,000); and large grants (capital projects only – £10,000 – £45,000). For all grants from Trusthouse, applicants will need to have secured at least half of the total cost of the work or project from other sources.
Search the site
- Providing #SMEs with advice on #apprenticeships & the benefits, as well as the support available #FSB2017 https://t.co/lDOmuHWG35 23h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: Say hi and ask us your tech questions @swbusinessexpo Thursday@GrowthHubHOTSW https://t.co/IAiKqrdwI3 https://t.co/OnSUQHEweC 1d ago
- Come and see us at #fsb2017 stand 3 @RivieraCentre for info on how an apprentice can benefit your businesses #apprenticeships #SMEs 1d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: We are teaming up with @sparksomerset to run an e-marketing workshop for members #Chard #BusinessHub… https://t.co/TWvDWPoo58 2d ago