Fund title: True Colours Trust: Small Grants UK
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £10,000 for projects to assist children and young people with disabilities and complex healthcare needs.
Applications can be submitted at any time
The True Colours Trust supports children and young adults with disabilities. It provides grants of up to £10,000 through its Small Grants UK scheme to help smaller organisations develop and deliver programmes for children, their siblings and families.
Small Grants are usually one-off contributions and can be used towards the costs of specialist items to help disabled children and their families. For example:
- hydrotherapy pools
- multi-sensory rooms
- sibling projects
- bereavement support
- specialised play equipment / access to play and leisure
- family support / parent-led peer support
Applications are accepted from registered charities and organisations with charitable status.
Search the site
- RT @DCCRecruitment: Day 07- DCC offer #apprenticeship schemes to people of any age and they will spend at least 20% of their time eac… https://t.co/5lklNt3sM1 17h ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Are you up to date with our latest blogs?2018 #Apprenticeship Graduation: https://t.co/nJz0awC11z2018… https://t.co/9q4mi8A93l 17h ago
- RT @DevonCC: Humans are social animals, but it's easy to get stuck in front of a screen to communicate. If you speak to people o… https://t.co/LbRUfGphwr 17h ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: Tips to Turn Customers Into Ambassadors https://t.co/rA19tNvDTy #SmallBiz #Tips https://t.co/xoUd8HLJ5W 18h ago