Fund title: True Colours Trust: Small Grants UK
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £10,000 for projects to assist children and young people with disabilities and complex healthcare needs.
Applications can be submitted at any time
The True Colours Trust supports children and young adults with disabilities. It provides grants of up to £10,000 through its Small Grants UK scheme to help smaller organisations develop and deliver programmes for children, their siblings and families.
Small Grants are usually one-off contributions and can be used towards the costs of specialist items to help disabled children and their families. For example:
- hydrotherapy pools
- multi-sensory rooms
- sibling projects
- bereavement support
- specialised play equipment / access to play and leisure
- family support / parent-led peer support
Applications are accepted from registered charities and organisations with charitable status.
Search the site
- RT @BoostTorbay: A new app has been launched by Western Power Distribution which could help lower your carbon use.… https://t.co/LoIR7Pxyuz 2d ago
- RT @activedevon: #bigdevonMarch is back https://t.co/W3oWWV1ACZ @DevonCC @plymouthcc @NashSolicitors @SouthHams_DC @WestDevon_BC… https://t.co/AOpGSvVXTo 2d ago
- RT @travel_devon: #TravelDevonToolkit - Thinking about installing cycle parking at your #business? Check out: Cycle Parking Guidance.… https://t.co/aGLRm5oqAD 2d ago
- RT @LibrariesUnLtd: New vacancy alert! We're looking for an experienced and enthusiastic leader to manage the library and related facil… https://t.co/v31h8YTOz5 2d ago