Fund title: Tree Council: tree planting grants
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants towards the costs of planting trees in school grounds and community spaces.
31 March 2017
The Tree Council offers three small grants schemes to assist with the costs of community tree-planting projects:
- Community Trees Fund – for tree-planting projects in community grounds
- Trees for Schools – for tree-planting projects in school grounds
- Orchard Windfalls Fund – for projects to plant apple or pear trees to create an orchard on land accessible to the public.
Projects with total tree planting costs between £100 and £700 are eligible and grants can be made up to 75% of total costs. There is detailed guidance about planting and maintenance requirements on the Tree Council website (see below). Planting should take place in National Tree Week (25 November to 3 December 2017).
Search the site
- Providing #SMEs with advice on #apprenticeships & the benefits, as well as the support available #FSB2017 https://t.co/lDOmuHWG35 23h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: Say hi and ask us your tech questions @swbusinessexpo Thursday@GrowthHubHOTSW https://t.co/IAiKqrdwI3 https://t.co/OnSUQHEweC 1d ago
- Come and see us at #fsb2017 stand 3 @RivieraCentre for info on how an apprentice can benefit your businesses #apprenticeships #SMEs 1d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: We are teaming up with @sparksomerset to run an e-marketing workshop for members #Chard #BusinessHub… https://t.co/TWvDWPoo58 2d ago