Fund title: Transform Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
- Grants to help charities and not-for-profit organisations improve their digital marketing and skills
- Advance notice of the Transform Incubator to support new charities and social enterprises
- Training for charities on new Data Protection regulations
Stage 1 applications are accepted at any time
Transform Foundation aims to encourage investment in digital technologies, skills and marketing in the charity sector. It is currently offering grants to medium-sized charities (with annual revenue between £350k and £30m) to develop websites and advertise through Facebook, but is planning new programmes in the coming months.
Current grants: These are for medium-sized charities and other not-for-profit organisations with a social mission (including, for example Community Interest Companies). Smaller charities are advised to wait for future opportunities (see below).
Website grants – to cover the costs of developing a new website. Each £18,000 grant covers strategy, design and development to build a website. The grant covers 100% of the upfront costs; grant recipients will need to fund ongoing costs.
Facebook grants – £5,000 grants to charities to spend on Facebook advertising. Grants are accompanied by a free additional agency service to create the content, deploy and optimise the adverts.
Grants for smaller charities – Transform Foundation will be launching opportunities for smaller charities. These will have less demanding eligibility criteria and match funding requirements.
Transform Incubator – opening in 2018 to create scalable registered charities or social enterprise. It will provide new charities and other not-for-profit organisations with a grant of £10,000, 6 months of office space, legal support and mentoring.
Digital Skills Timebank – to match senior employees in top companies with charities to assist with fundraising.
Transform Foundation also offers training on tech issues for charities: there is an webinar on 31 October 2017 to help charities prepare for changes in Data Protection regulations which come into force in May 2018.
Search the site
- SW visitor and tourism related businesses - help us collect data with the SW 'How's Business' Survey https://t.co/456j5SSeR1 Deadline 26 Mar 2d ago
- Find out current #funding opportunities in #Devon here - https://t.co/xWLWBVsSlT 2d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Existing , new & aspiring social entrepreneurs can receive 12 hours of FREE business support through the Enhance So… https://t.co/2imf4HaJGV 3d ago
- RT @dbec_venue: Co-working hubs a plenty in #Devon ! @dbec_venue has had a #hotdesking frenzy over last week - greater focus away f… https://t.co/0jTtAwww4V 3d ago