Fund title: Transform Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
- Grants to help charities and not-for-profit organisations improve their digital marketing and skills
- Advance notice of the Transform Incubator to support new charities and social enterprises
- Training for charities on new Data Protection regulations
Stage 1 applications are accepted at any time
Transform Foundation aims to encourage investment in digital technologies, skills and marketing in the charity sector. It is currently offering grants to medium-sized charities (with annual revenue between £350k and £30m) to develop websites and advertise through Facebook, but is planning new programmes in the coming months.
Current grants: These are for medium-sized charities and other not-for-profit organisations with a social mission (including, for example Community Interest Companies). Smaller charities are advised to wait for future opportunities (see below).
Website grants – to cover the costs of developing a new website. Each £18,000 grant covers strategy, design and development to build a website. The grant covers 100% of the upfront costs; grant recipients will need to fund ongoing costs.
Facebook grants – £5,000 grants to charities to spend on Facebook advertising. Grants are accompanied by a free additional agency service to create the content, deploy and optimise the adverts.
Grants for smaller charities – Transform Foundation will be launching opportunities for smaller charities. These will have less demanding eligibility criteria and match funding requirements.
Transform Incubator – opening in 2018 to create scalable registered charities or social enterprise. It will provide new charities and other not-for-profit organisations with a grant of £10,000, 6 months of office space, legal support and mentoring.
Digital Skills Timebank – to match senior employees in top companies with charities to assist with fundraising.
Transform Foundation also offers training on tech issues for charities: there is an webinar on 31 October 2017 to help charities prepare for changes in Data Protection regulations which come into force in May 2018.
Search the site
- SW visitor and tourism related businesses - Help us collect data with the SW 'How's Business' Survey https://t.co/gwWFNnaHlX Deadline 26 Nov 15h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: We are proud to be supporting @VisitDartmoor Members Day by providing an insight into social media and digital mark… https://t.co/IwVB7Ila06 1d ago
- RT @DevonWildlife: Good to see Devon's wild beavers hitting today's headlines in @WMNNews. Thanks to our project partners… https://t.co/K68aiQ5mDt 2d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: Are you #GDPR ready? Calling all #NorthSomerset businesses - we are running our popular free workshop nxt wk at… https://t.co/PHqslcBDv4 2d ago