Fund title: Skills & Opportunities Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects in disadvantaged communities which help people to learn new skills, get into work or start a business. Final funding round opens 3 September!
NatWest has announced that the final round of its Skills & Opportunities Fund will open for applications on 3 September 2018. This will be the last chance to apply for a £35,000 grant from the scheme which helps people to develop their skills and improve their employment prospects.
The Skills & Opportunities Fund supports organisations that help people in disadvantaged communities develop, create or access the skills and opportunities they need to help themselves; skills that will enable them to get into work or start a business, now or in the future.
Grants up to £35,000 are available for charities, social enterprises, community groups, state-funded schools and colleges.
There are regional priorities – for the South West & Wales these are:
- Help people investigate self-employment and start their own business
- Improve the financial education of disadvantaged people to help them manage their personal finances more effectively
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: If you need to find services and support in your local community, Pinpoint Devon is the place to look. You can sea… https://t.co/7cN910mkNf 9h ago
- RT @BIPsouthwest: How to Design a #Website Layout That Converts in 10 Simple Steps - https://t.co/QubpPidxOd via @CrazyEgg… https://t.co/Cn4mjE5Mnt 9h ago
- RT @YEDevonUK: If the UK wants to be at the forefront of #Tech, it is important to foster an #innovation culture from a young age.… https://t.co/X0mcnYXXzY 9h ago
- RT @DevonNewscentre: Okehampton-based @cladcoprofiles is continuing its growth by becoming the latest business to purchase a plot at D… https://t.co/u9zz3SyLdx 9h ago