Fund title: Sanctuary Housing: Grand Ideas Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects which aim to make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents and their communities
Applications can be submitted at any time
The Grand Ideas Fund offers up to £1,000 for projects which aim to make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary Housing residents and their communities.
The largest concentration of Sanctuary Housing stock is in the Torbay area but they do have housing throughout Devon so would consider applications from across the county. The fund is open to charities, residents’ groups, voluntary organisations, social enterprises, schools and statutory organisations. Groups are invited to make direct contact with Sanctuary Housing which will check where they are based against their housing stock and if they would be eligible to apply.
Successful projects should fit with one of five priority themes:
- Employment, education, skills & training
- Health and wellbeing
- Community safety and infrastructure
- Financial inclusion
Search the site
- RT @VisitDevon: Even cloudy sunsets are beautiful in Devon! Hartland | North Devon by @orange60 https://t.co/DJUGDncxgh… https://t.co/OCMT32Z5E7 10h ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: Here’s our five things to do in #Exeter on a wet day.1) @RAMMuseum 2) @ExeterPassages 3)@ExeterLibrary 4)… https://t.co/P24e5KCztY 1d ago
- RT @FSBSouthWest: And the winner for Best Small Business Friendly Council is....West Devon Borough Council @WestDevon_BC many congrat… https://t.co/q1zYtp6stk 3d ago
- RT @FSBSouthWest: Best provision of small business services at our FSB Devon Council Awards @TheArundellArms - runner up is Plymouth… https://t.co/M1KQXLooxA 3d ago