Fund title: RBS Skills & Opportunities Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects in disadvantaged communities which help people to learn new skills, get into work or start a business.
22 September 2017
The Skills & Opportunities Fund supports organisations that help people in disadvantaged communities develop, create or access the skills and opportunities they need to help themselves; skills that will enable them to get into work or start a business, now or in the future.
Grants up to £35,000 are available for charities, social enterprises, community groups, state-funded schools and colleges.
There are regional priorities – for the South West & Wales these are:
- Help people investigate self-employment and start their own business
- Improve the financial education of disadvantaged people to help them manage their personal finances more effectively
Search the site
- SW visitor and tourism related businesses - Help us collect data with the SW 'How's Business' Survey https://t.co/U4bMnDhLFY Deadline 26 Nov 14h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: My week on Twitter : 7 Mentions, 5K Mention Reach, 3 Favorited, 6 Retweets, 11K Retweet Reach. See yours with… https://t.co/h7CXH2iF37 1d ago
- Fancy working for @LearnDevon? We are looking to recruit a Senior Customer Support Officer covering the East Devon… https://t.co/byzUu13x3m 1d ago
- RT @Mr_John_Harvey_: Happy Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve, Eve,… https://t.co/qPS0OV00qd 2d ago