Fund title: RBS Skills & Opportunities Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For projects in disadvantaged communities which help people to learn new skills, get into work or start a business
3 March 2017
The focus for this funding is to support organisations that help people in disadvantaged communities develop, create or access the skills and opportunities they need to help themselves; skills that will enable them to get into work or start a business, now or in the future.
There is a budget of £2.5m for the Skills & Opportunities fund in 2017 which will be split across two rounds. Grants up to £35,000 are available for charities, social enterprises, community groups, state-funded schools and colleges.
There are regional priorities – for the South West & Wales these are:
- Help people investigate self-employment and start their own business
- Improve the financial education of disadvantaged people to help them manage their personal finances more effectively
Search the site
- RT @GUTS_SW: My week on Twitter : 5 New Followers, 2 Retweets, 2.82K Retweet Reach, 1 Tweet. See yours with https://t.co/exUoxOhi1H 1d ago
- Rural Devon businesses can still apply for EU grants: funding for biz development, food & tourism Deadline 31 Jan 18 https://t.co/i59G5ZFGnL 2d ago
- Great opportunity to join an #apprenticeship scheme thats been going for over 10yrs! @dccapprentices are recruiting… https://t.co/iLHxaQcMGF 2d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: With @UKAirband at Chagford Show today come and visit us. https://t.co/EVXKnumWOq 3d ago