Fund title: Quadstar Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Seed grants and mentoring for projects that focus on helping children and young people thrive
3 July 2017
This is a new fund which has launched this month offering grants of up to £10,000 for ideas and projects that help children and young people in their development and well-being. The Quadstar Foundation particularly focuses on activities that support children and young people’s happiness and confidence as an antidote to modern pressures. This includes support for activities such as sport, creative arts and outdoor adventures.
Projects eligible for support should be working towards one or more of the following outcomes:
- improving children and young people’s emotional resilience and mental wellbeing
- increasing children and young people’s opportunities
- empowering children and young people to become more confident and pursue their aspirations
The foundation also strongly prioritises projects that are working towards becoming sustainable.
Small registered charities, voluntary and community groups and social enterprises operating at local level can apply.
The Quadstar Foundation will shortly be launching a Social Enterprise Award for Music and Creative Performance
Search the site
- RT @GeneratorHub: How Writing for One Hour a Day Can Improve The Quality of Your Life. https://t.co/tQAMyVflLw 17h ago
- RT @DevonCC: We are now proud to support the Red Box Project, an initiative that quietly ensures no young woman misses out on he… https://t.co/v8oYUHXyuR 17h ago
- RT @ProudtoCare: Have you heard us on the radio yet? Our latest advertising campaign is well under way across Devon & Torbay includi… https://t.co/ajsvP1Fxtq 18h ago
- RT @VisitDevon: The leaves are falling and the skies are darkening but there's still plenty to see in Devon at this time of year! … https://t.co/deiZd9bfYb 18h ago