Fund title: Quadstar Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Seed grants and mentoring for projects that focus on helping children and young people thrive
3 July 2017
This is a new fund which has launched this month offering grants of up to £10,000 for ideas and projects that help children and young people in their development and well-being. The Quadstar Foundation particularly focuses on activities that support children and young people’s happiness and confidence as an antidote to modern pressures. This includes support for activities such as sport, creative arts and outdoor adventures.
Projects eligible for support should be working towards one or more of the following outcomes:
- improving children and young people’s emotional resilience and mental wellbeing
- increasing children and young people’s opportunities
- empowering children and young people to become more confident and pursue their aspirations
The foundation also strongly prioritises projects that are working towards becoming sustainable.
Small registered charities, voluntary and community groups and social enterprises operating at local level can apply.
The Quadstar Foundation will shortly be launching a Social Enterprise Award for Music and Creative Performance
Search the site
- RT @SW_CTN: It's happening. Apply to be a fellow! Deadline 31 July https://t.co/9YTGA3fE92 16h ago
- RT @SmallBizSatUK: Learn to weigh up risks and understand jargon with brilliant business leader Peter Jones @dragonjones in the Jargon… https://t.co/4OwS3kDNTx 16h ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Fully funded (yes free) 1 to 1 #biz advice with a local adviser is available now in #Devon #Plymouth #Somerset and… https://t.co/R5FtXv8jRW 16h ago
- RT @ExeterSkills: Take part in 2 day #CreativeJam - #creativethinking to tackle #social & #environmental #challenges & reimagine you… https://t.co/iNWM8BDXWR 16h ago