Fund title: Quadstar Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Seed grants and mentoring for projects that focus on helping children and young people thrive
3 July 2017
This is a new fund which has launched this month offering grants of up to £10,000 for ideas and projects that help children and young people in their development and well-being. The Quadstar Foundation particularly focuses on activities that support children and young people’s happiness and confidence as an antidote to modern pressures. This includes support for activities such as sport, creative arts and outdoor adventures.
Projects eligible for support should be working towards one or more of the following outcomes:
- improving children and young people’s emotional resilience and mental wellbeing
- increasing children and young people’s opportunities
- empowering children and young people to become more confident and pursue their aspirations
The foundation also strongly prioritises projects that are working towards becoming sustainable.
Small registered charities, voluntary and community groups and social enterprises operating at local level can apply.
The Quadstar Foundation will shortly be launching a Social Enterprise Award for Music and Creative Performance
Search the site
- SW visitor and tourism related businesses - Help us collect data with the SW 'How's Business' Survey https://t.co/gwWFNnaHlX Deadline 26 Nov 1d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: We are proud to be supporting @VisitDartmoor Members Day by providing an insight into social media and digital mark… https://t.co/IwVB7Ila06 2d ago
- RT @DevonWildlife: Good to see Devon's wild beavers hitting today's headlines in @WMNNews. Thanks to our project partners… https://t.co/K68aiQ5mDt 2d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: Are you #GDPR ready? Calling all #NorthSomerset businesses - we are running our popular free workshop nxt wk at… https://t.co/PHqslcBDv4 2d ago