Fund title: Prince’s Countryside Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To have a long-term positive impact on rural communities by tackling key rural issues
13 April 2017
The Prince’s Countryside Fund supports the sustainability and protection of farms and rural communities throughout the UK.
Grants of up to £50,000 are available to not-for-profit organisations, charities, social enterprises, Community Interest Companies, companies limited by guarantee, and unincorporated associations.
The grants programme currently aims to tackle the following key rural issues:
- improving the prospects of viability for family farm businesses
- sustaining rural communities and driving economic vibrancy
- supporting aid delivery in emergency and building resilience
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: Want to improve your maths? Need help with reading + writing? Learn Devon has 100s of courses #WeAreDevon… https://t.co/s74kfuevs4 3h ago
- RT @LifesaverTech: Bumped into Sarah and Geri @DCCeconomy while @FSB conference in #Torbay good to chat to you https://t.co/2mST0hukhY 6h ago
- SW visitor and tourism related businesses-help us collect data with the SW 'How's Business' Survey https://t.co/rxBCMZatLv Deadline 31st Mar 12h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: We'll be on hand to answer your tech questions @SomBizShow next week! @Cosmic_UK https://t.co/CZs8AIQfV0 https://t.co/zoR0sS9FjB 12h ago