Fund title: Neighbourhood Planning Grants
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To help groups write a neighbourhood plan or prepare a neighbourhood development order
Applications may be submitted at any time
The Neighbourhood Planning Grant and Technical Support Programme (2018-22) is for local communities in England that want to draw up a neighbourhood plan for their area.
Town and parish councils, neighbourhood forums and prospective neighbourhood forums preparing a neighbourhood development plan or neighbourhood development order in England may apply.
There are two types of grant funding:
Basic Grant – all groups undertaking a neighbourhood plan or neighbourhood development order are eligible to apply for up to £9,000 in basic grant.
Additional Grant – groups which are dealing with at least one of the following can apply for an additional £8,000 grant:
- allocating sites for housing
- including design codes in your plan
- a designated business neighbourhood plan
- a cluster of three or more parishes writing a single plan
- a Neighbourhood Area with a population of over 25,000
All groups can also apply for technical support (provided they meet the eligibility criteria) to help with their neighbourhood plan or neighbourhood development order.
Search the site
- RT @PlymSocEnt: It's #SocialEnterpriseDay !! The #socentfest carries on with the @GoodFinanceUK event this morning and @CognivityUK… https://t.co/1nxUPr1TmR 3h ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: #socent #whoknew #socialenterpriseday #tacklingpoverty https://t.co/OOpy9QLKoS 3h ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Lean Start-Up is a popular business model that emphasises the importance of getting customer feedback from the earl… https://t.co/HuO1pRKY5O 4h ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: Data Protection and Small Business: The Uncomfortable Truth https://t.co/mL43t9Q9OV via @noobpreneur #SmallBiz 18h ago