Fund title: MSE Charity
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To support UK charities and voluntary groups to deliver financial life-skills to people in challenging circumstances
Children, youth & familes: 3 March 2017. Life-changing transitions: 29 September 2017
Small grants are available from the MSE (Money Saving Expert) Charity for projects that assist people to improve their quality of life through knowledge and understanding of how to manage and take control of their own financial situation. They must include an element of education/improving financial literacy.
The charity has adopted a themed approach and will accept applications for funding under each of its four themes during the specified application windows:
- Raising the Next Generation: children, youth, and families, including migrants, lone parents, NEETs (open February – March 2017)
- Life Changing Transitions: bereavement, redundancy, retirement, relationship breakdown, homelessness, offenders and resettlement (open September 2017)
- Living with Long Term Challenges: dementia, autism, learning difficulties, disabilities, caring responsibilities, mental illness, brain injury, stroke (not open to applications this year)
- Building and Developing Resilience: mental health, wellbeing, cook well for less, independent living skills (not open to applications this year)
Most grants will be for less than £5,000. Small to medium-sized non-profit organisations with a constitution can apply. This includes UK registered charities, community interest companies, social enterprises and credit unions.
Search the site
- RT @GUTS_SW: Lots of interest in our #GDPR workshops especially from businesses in North Devon & South Devon. The hunt for more venues is on! 1d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: Are you prepared for data protection changes? #GDPR @Southsomersetdc @Giles_Adams @StephensScown #Somerset… https://t.co/JpyY33QG9L 1d ago
- SW visitor and tourism related businesses - Help us collect data with the SW 'How's Business' Survey https://t.co/8J0HpFgM9B Deadline 4 June 2d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: General Data Protection Regulation #GDPR – are you ready? Free practical workshops #Somerset #Devon @StephensScown… https://t.co/GuOdyrmuDR 2d ago