Fund title: Masonic Charitable Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Community support grants for charities which help people experiencing poverty and disadvantage, sickness and disability or barriers to education and employment
Small grants are considered every month; large grants are considered four times a year - see website for details
The Masonic Charitable Foundation provides grants to support registered charities which help people experiencing poverty and disadvantage, sickness and disability or barriers to education and employment. This includes:
- charities tackling financial hardship eg. debt counselling services, financial education workshops
- charities which help people with mental health, physical or learning disabilities and health conditions, including support for carers
- charities which provide learning opportunities for disadvantaged young people and children eg. bursaries, apprenticeships and training
- charities which relieve isolation and loneliness, including through homelessness, digital exclusion, family breakdown or deprivation eg. mentoring and befriending schemes, social activities, training programmes for ex-service personnel
Large grants (over £5,000) must be for a specific project; small grants (up to £5,000) can be used to cover general running costs.
The foundation also provides funding for medical and social research and for charities which provide vital services in the wider community but these programmes are not currently open for applications.
Search the site
- RT @GUTS_SW: My week on Twitter : 5 New Followers, 2 Retweets, 2.82K Retweet Reach, 1 Tweet. See yours with https://t.co/exUoxOhi1H 4h ago
- Rural Devon businesses can still apply for EU grants: funding for biz development, food & tourism Deadline 31 Jan 18 https://t.co/i59G5ZFGnL 12h ago
- Great opportunity to join an #apprenticeship scheme thats been going for over 10yrs! @dccapprentices are recruiting… https://t.co/iLHxaQcMGF 1d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: With @UKAirband at Chagford Show today come and visit us. https://t.co/EVXKnumWOq 2d ago