Fund title: Masonic Charitable Foundation
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Community support grants for charities which help people experiencing poverty and disadvantage, sickness and disability or barriers to education and employment
Small grants are considered every month; large grants are considered four times a year - see website for details
The Masonic Charitable Foundation provides grants to support registered charities which help people experiencing poverty and disadvantage, sickness and disability or barriers to education and employment. This includes:
- charities tackling financial hardship eg. debt counselling services, financial education workshops
- charities which help people with mental health, physical or learning disabilities and health conditions, including support for carers
- charities which provide learning opportunities for disadvantaged young people and children eg. bursaries, apprenticeships and training
- charities which relieve isolation and loneliness, including through homelessness, digital exclusion, family breakdown or deprivation eg. mentoring and befriending schemes, social activities, training programmes for ex-service personnel
Large grants (over £5,000) must be for a specific project; small grants (up to £5,000) can be used to cover general running costs.
The foundation also provides funding for medical and social research and for charities which provide vital services in the wider community but these programmes are not currently open for applications.
Search the site
- RT @GUTS_SW: Say hi to Gemma & Jamie @SomBizShow today and find out how we can help you boost your digital skills… https://t.co/bVEdH3vkKB 10h ago
- If you want to keep your followers engaged and also save time throughout your day, RoundTeam is a great solution. https://t.co/JurpJe1NCe 11h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: Hurry! Still space on our free Mobile & Apps #business workshop @MendipEconomy GROW with DIGITAL wk #Glastonbury… https://t.co/S62QJ8HWbk 11h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: We'll be on hand to answer your tech questions @SomBizShow tomorrow! @Cosmic_UK https://t.co/N6UhTMgxA5 https://t.co/llI8zLYri0 1d ago