Fund title: Magic Little Grants
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants to deliver engaging physical activities which help to overcome barriers to participation
31 October 2018
Grants of £500 are available to small charities and community groups for projects that encourage people to take part in physical activities to help improve their physical and mental health and wellbeing.
To benefit from the Magic Little Grants Fund, projects need to meet either of the following themes:
- overcoming barriers to participation in physical activities in creative ways
- increasing social cohesion through developing access to sports and other recreational activities
Grants can be used to support the general running costs of new and existing sports and physical activities. This could include kit & equipment, hire of facilities, coaching qualifications, other volunteer expenses.
Registered charities, Community Interest Companies, Charitable Incorporated Organisations, social enterprises and other not-for-profit community organisations can apply.
Search the site
- RT @GeneratorHub: How Writing for One Hour a Day Can Improve The Quality of Your Life. https://t.co/tQAMyVflLw 20h ago
- RT @DevonCC: We are now proud to support the Red Box Project, an initiative that quietly ensures no young woman misses out on he… https://t.co/v8oYUHXyuR 20h ago
- RT @ProudtoCare: Have you heard us on the radio yet? Our latest advertising campaign is well under way across Devon & Torbay includi… https://t.co/ajsvP1Fxtq 21h ago
- RT @VisitDevon: The leaves are falling and the skies are darkening but there's still plenty to see in Devon at this time of year! … https://t.co/deiZd9bfYb 21h ago