Fund title: Big Potential
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To raise awareness of the social investment market and support voluntary sector organisations and social enterprises to prepare for social investment and winning contracts
The Big Potential programme provides funding to improve the sustainability, capacity and scale of VCSE organisations in England in order that they may deliver greater social impact.
- have a track record of products/services that bring about charitable outcomes or health, environmental or education benefits.
- have potential to develop activities to generate financial and social returns for investors.
- be financially healthy and be able to meet their core costs during the lifetime of the grant.
Eligible organisations can access specialist one-to-one support before making an application for grants through one of the two routes:
Breakthrough (for grants of between £25,000 and £75,000 to undertake more in-depth investment readiness work)
Advanced (for grants of between £50,000 and £150,000 to help close the deal with a potential investor)
Search the site
- How will #Brexit affect your business? Provide your views in the HotSW Brexit Resilience & Opportunities Survey https://t.co/WWo2NFEZ8O 3h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: My week on Twitter : 14 New Followers, 1 Mention, 10K Mention Reach, 9 Favorited, 9 Retweets. See yours with https://t.co/exUoxNZHa9 24h ago
- Book tickets for Delivering Devolution – The Role of New Public Service Delivery Models https://t.co/Li7fu8oNrD 2d ago
- Be #ProudToCare! Care & support workers help others live the best lives they can Could you change lives? https://t.co/GQZVe9Hcbq #WeAreDevon 2d ago