Fund title: Big Potential
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To raise awareness of the social investment market and support voluntary sector organisations and social enterprises to prepare for social investment and winning contracts
The Big Potential programme provides funding to improve the sustainability, capacity and scale of VCSE organisations in England in order that they may deliver greater social impact.
- have a track record of products/services that bring about charitable outcomes or health, environmental or education benefits.
- have potential to develop activities to generate financial and social returns for investors.
- be financially healthy and be able to meet their core costs during the lifetime of the grant.
Eligible organisations can access specialist one-to-one support before making an application for grants through one of the two routes:
Breakthrough (for grants of between £25,000 and £75,000 to undertake more in-depth investment readiness work)
Advanced (for grants of between £50,000 and £150,000 to help close the deal with a potential investor)
Search the site
- RT @RecycleDevon: Make the compost pledge for the chance to WIN a compost bin in our FREE Prize Draw Binanza! https://t.co/gbQaFZJeW9 20h ago
- RT @swbusinessexpo: 3 hours left to grab your free delegate to the expo. Over 1800 people registered so far: https://t.co/nBfdMhOxIZ https://t.co/44Llto1BLB 20h ago
- RT @ndevoncouncil: This is a fabulous video, please RT and show what a wonderful place #NDevon is to live in and to visit… https://t.co/8ci8R5vkaa 20h ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: We are hiring an #apprentice Looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as Project Officer #Apprentice https://t.co/qXyb4fWts9 20h ago