Fund title: Big Potential
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To raise awareness of the social investment market and support voluntary sector organisations and social enterprises to prepare for social investment and winning contracts
The Big Potential programme provides funding to improve the sustainability, capacity and scale of VCSE organisations in England in order that they may deliver greater social impact.
- have a track record of products/services that bring about charitable outcomes or health, environmental or education benefits.
- have potential to develop activities to generate financial and social returns for investors.
- be financially healthy and be able to meet their core costs during the lifetime of the grant.
Eligible organisations can access specialist one-to-one support before making an application for grants through one of the two routes:
Breakthrough (for grants of between £25,000 and £75,000 to undertake more in-depth investment readiness work)
Advanced (for grants of between £50,000 and £150,000 to help close the deal with a potential investor)
Search the site
- RT @SSEDartington: A huge thank you to @vmgage from @devoncc for your support https://t.co/XUMSCRQV6i 8h ago
- RT @vmgage: Excellent presentation by Rod @EDPDrugAlcohol on Hidden Gems project funded by @DevonCC Community Impact Support Scheme @DCCeconomy 11h ago
- RT @vmgage: Great atmosphere here @Dartington SSE Progression Day supported by @DevonCC @DCCeconomy 11h ago
- RT @BIPsouthwest: Devon Business Weekly is out! Pls Retweet https://t.co/A8N7XK9J24 Stories via @DCCeconomy @devonworkhubs #eff2017 #exhibitors 14h ago