Fund title: Interreg France (Channel) England
Focus of fund/fund aims:
For international partnership projects between areas of southern England and northern France bordering the English Channel
6 April 2017
The France (Channel) England Interreg programme (sometimes referred to as the Manche programme) covers a broad eligible area extending from Cornwall to Norfolk in the UK and from Finistère to Pas de Calais in France. Projects need to be developed collaboratively between English and French partners to address one of the 5 programme objectives:
- to develop research excellence in the FCE area, including improving the standard of innovation
- to develop innovative solutions to improve services for the most socially and economically disadvantaged groups
- to develop sources of renewable energy and energy efficiency in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- to improve the economic, environmental and social sustainability of the cultural and natural heritage, and to support economic growth through tourism
- to enhance and protect coastal and transitional water ecosystems
The programme is now open to applications until 6th April 2017. You are strongly advised to contact the facilitator – Julie.email@example.com if you are interested in applying and complete the project idea form as soon as possible. The facilitator is here to help you develop your project and help you find partners in the UK and across the Channel.
Interreg grants through the France (Channel) England programme can cover up to 70% of total project costs.