Fund title: Health & Wellbeing Challenge Fund (South West)
Focus of fund/fund aims:
to finance charities and social enterprises in the health and wellbeing sector, which find new ways to solve challenges at a local level
The Health & Wellbeing Challenge Fund (South West) has £5m of new funding available to invest in voluntary, community and social enterprises in the South West.
The fund offers investment and operating finance to social enterprises working with people to tackle a range of health and care issues. There will be a mixture of grants and loans to help organisations turn their best ideas into impactful solutions to big issues like dementia, diabetes, obesity, depression and enabling older people to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
The package includes:
- Loans of £50,000 to £150,000 – repayable over a period of up to 6 years
- Risk finance of £10,000 to £50,000 – to be used alongside the loan funding, if needed
- Grants of between £5,000 and £10,000 – to be used alongside the loan to help enterprises prepare for taking on funding
Search the site
- SW visitor and tourism related businesses - Help us collect data with the SW 'How's Business' Survey https://t.co/SMhGB3gV0W Deadline 29 Oct 21h ago
- RT @wildhivedesign: So many great conversations about living and working in Devon @IndHotelShow We're delighted to be representing @DCCeconomy #devondelivers 2d ago
- Incredible stand display by one of our Business Promotion Grant recipients @wildhivedesign #devondelivers https://t.co/W8H2nwawsj 2d ago
- RT @Simpleware_SNPS: Proud to be part of this scheme to promote Devon #DevonDelivers https://t.co/hRY2FwKHG6 3d ago