Fund title: Health & Wellbeing Challenge Fund (South West)
Focus of fund/fund aims:
to finance charities and social enterprises in the health and wellbeing sector, which find new ways to solve challenges at a local level
The Health & Wellbeing Challenge Fund (South West) has £5m of new funding available to invest in voluntary, community and social enterprises in the South West.
The fund offers investment and operating finance to social enterprises working with people to tackle a range of health and care issues. There will be a mixture of grants and loans to help organisations turn their best ideas into impactful solutions to big issues like dementia, diabetes, obesity, depression and enabling older people to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
The package includes:
- Loans of £50,000 to £150,000 – repayable over a period of up to 6 years
- Risk finance of £10,000 to £50,000 – to be used alongside the loan funding, if needed
- Grants of between £5,000 and £10,000 – to be used alongside the loan to help enterprises prepare for taking on funding
Search the site
- RT @explorethecoast: Whats you view? The consultation on the North Devon Coast AONB draft management review is now underway and we want… https://t.co/z2PjsgKfVE 8h ago
- RT @The_IPO: Is your #business making the most of its #IP?Take a #free IP Health Check this #MondayMorning to help protect… https://t.co/UE8KG7nLpU 8h ago
- RT @businessgov: New to #exporting? This guide to getting started in exporting will help you prepare, plan & successfully #export yo… https://t.co/PXYq7YDrXm 8h ago
- RT @DevonCC: Need to find #childcare after school or in the school holidays? Pinpoint Devon has details of all the childcare op… https://t.co/woV4oyq3Z1 8h ago