Fund title: Health & Wellbeing Challenge Fund (South West)
Focus of fund/fund aims:
to finance charities and social enterprises in the health and wellbeing sector, which find new ways to solve challenges at a local level
The Health & Wellbeing Challenge Fund (South West) has £5m of new funding available to invest in voluntary, community and social enterprises in the South West.
The fund offers investment and operating finance to social enterprises working with people to tackle a range of health and care issues. There will be a mixture of grants and loans to help organisations turn their best ideas into impactful solutions to big issues like dementia, diabetes, obesity, depression and enabling older people to live more independent and fulfilling lives.
The package includes:
- Loans of £50,000 to £150,000 – repayable over a period of up to 6 years
- Risk finance of £10,000 to £50,000 – to be used alongside the loan funding, if needed
- Grants of between £5,000 and £10,000 – to be used alongside the loan to help enterprises prepare for taking on funding
Search the site
- Great opportunity to join an #apprenticeship scheme thats been going for over 10yrs! @dccapprentices are recruiting… https://t.co/iLHxaQcMGF 12h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: With @UKAirband at Chagford Show today come and visit us. https://t.co/EVXKnumWOq 24h ago
- RECRUITING: @dccapprentices looking for a new intake of #apprentices. Well paid + good benefits = Great Opportunity… https://t.co/19vq8Yculs 4d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: My week on Twitter : 6 New Followers, 4 Mentions, 114 Mention Reach, 10 Favorited, 3 Replies. See yours with https://t.co/exUoxOhi1H 7d ago