Fund title: Health Foundation: Scaling Up Improvement
Focus of fund/fund aims:
To support improvements in quality of healthcare by scaling up proven interventions or approaches
17 May 2017
The Health Foundation’s Scaling Up Improvement Programme will support up to seven projects that aim to scale and spread tested interventions or approaches to improve the delivery of healthcare services.
Projects should address an identified problem in health, or in health and social care. The Health Foundation is seeking applications from all sectors including primary, secondary or tertiary care, or across boundaries such as health and social care.
This programme is specifically concerned with projects that:
- equip health care providers to improve the quality of care, by making improvements in services
- equip people to manage their conditions and health care more effectively
- will lead to direct benefits for patients within the programme timescale (six-month set-up phase and two years implementation)
Each project will receive up to £500,000 of funding to support the implementation and evaluation of the work and the Health Foundation will provide successful project teams with tailored coaching support, access to improvement experts as appropriate and opportunities to connect with other project teams and networks.
Applications should be made by partnerships of organisations working together: the programme is targeted at teams experienced in large-scale complex improvement / change projects. All applications should involve an organisation such as a Royal College, an AHSN, a Health Board or a national charity as part of the partnership in order to have the required impact at regional or national level but a range of organisations including health and social care providers, charities, consultancies, local authorities, universities and commercial companies can be involved.
Search the site
- Great opportunity to join an #apprenticeship scheme thats been going for over 10yrs! @dccapprentices are recruiting… https://t.co/iLHxaQcMGF 6h ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: With @UKAirband at Chagford Show today come and visit us. https://t.co/EVXKnumWOq 18h ago
- RECRUITING: @dccapprentices looking for a new intake of #apprentices. Well paid + good benefits = Great Opportunity… https://t.co/19vq8Yculs 3d ago
- RT @GUTS_SW: My week on Twitter : 6 New Followers, 4 Mentions, 114 Mention Reach, 10 Favorited, 3 Replies. See yours with https://t.co/exUoxOhi1H 6d ago