Fund title: Hate Crime Community Projects Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grants up to £75,000 for motivated and creative community groups to develop projects that help to prevent hate crime and issues associated with it.
7 December 2018
The Home Office is offering grants up to £75,000 for projects that prevent hate crime.
The aim of the fund is to work with affected communities to fund the development of projects that:
- prevent hate crime
- respond to hate crime in our communities
- increase the reporting of hate crime
- improve support for the victims of hate crime
- build our understanding of hate crime
People who are affected by, are past or potential perpetrators of hate crime, or those who support victims/perpetrators of hate crime must be involved in the development of the project.
Charities, companies limited by guarantee, CICs and constituted voluntary groups can apply. Public-sector bodies can also participate in partnerships led by the voluntary sector.
Search the site
- RT @JSsedartington: Good peopling today at the @GoodFinanceUK #socinv event. Great to hear from @BigIssueInvest @NatWestBusiness… https://t.co/0HaL7q8vWe 2h ago
- RT @BWCsouthwest: Breathe easy with cleaner air: new funding to fight pollution https://t.co/J7ktD7Gj2d 2h ago
- RT @BIPsouthwest: How to Create Ads That Move People to Action - https://t.co/Bn9tw9Vvpt via @SMExaminer #marketing #smallbusiness https://t.co/80DoEC3DFf 2h ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: "Being an apprentice at @DevonCC has increased my confidence & I have learnt valuable skills & knowledge. I have be… https://t.co/IWYRKwsCMu 3h ago