Fund title: Greggs Foundation: Local Community Projects Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Small grants for not-for-profit organisations that support people in need
28 February 2019 (Round 1 2019)
Greggs Foundation provides grants to small, not-for-profit organisations which support people in need.
Funding can be used for projects which improve resilience within a community of interest. This includes people who are:
- disabled or suffering chronic illness
- living in poverty
- voluntary carers
- isolated older people
- have other demonstrable significant needs.
Grants up to £2,000 are available for projects such as sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. The foundation is also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting communities of interest. Funding cannot be granted for running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.
Search the site
- RT @businessgov: Becoming your own boss is a dream for many, but setting up a business requires a lot of thought, research and prepa… https://t.co/NsdbNsWk0J 2h ago
- Want to live and work in #Devon? We're recruiting for a Senior Manager in our team https://t.co/gHvdUCyUqT… https://t.co/aKKHG7Olu2 14h ago
- RT @BoostTorbay: A new app has been launched by Western Power Distribution which could help lower your carbon use.… https://t.co/LoIR7Pxyuz 3d ago
- RT @activedevon: #bigdevonMarch is back https://t.co/W3oWWV1ACZ @DevonCC @plymouthcc @NashSolicitors @SouthHams_DC @WestDevon_BC… https://t.co/AOpGSvVXTo 3d ago