Fund title: Forward Enterprise Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Support for enterprises and charities run by, or creating employment opportunities for, ex-offenders and people in recovery from addiction
Applications can be submitted at any time
The Forward Enterprise Fund is a pioneering initiative providing loans and business support to charities and enterprises that help break the cycle of crime or addiction through employment. The fund is a partnership between Social Investment Business, one of the UK’s largest social investors and The Forward Trust, a leading rehabilitation social business.
Eligible applicants can benefit from a tailored mix of support to help grow their business, including:
- access to unsecured loans for between £25,000 – £150,000 split 85% loan/ 15% grant, for up to a five-year term. The typical interest rate on the re-payable part is 7.5%.
- up to ten days of specialist business support
- match funding of up to £5,000 for start-up businesses raising money through a campaign on Crowdfunder
Search the site
- RT @GeneratorHub: How Writing for One Hour a Day Can Improve The Quality of Your Life. https://t.co/tQAMyVflLw 21h ago
- RT @DevonCC: We are now proud to support the Red Box Project, an initiative that quietly ensures no young woman misses out on he… https://t.co/v8oYUHXyuR 21h ago
- RT @ProudtoCare: Have you heard us on the radio yet? Our latest advertising campaign is well under way across Devon & Torbay includi… https://t.co/ajsvP1Fxtq 22h ago
- RT @VisitDevon: The leaves are falling and the skies are darkening but there's still plenty to see in Devon at this time of year! … https://t.co/deiZd9bfYb 22h ago